Module# 4: Visual analytical patterns using Tableau

For this assignment, I had to adjust some attributes from the file. For instance, I've changed "5 DIgit NTD ID" column to "Postal/ Zip Code" type,  "Year" column to the "Date" type, and renamed "Primary USA City" to "Primary Cities" and "Primary UZA Sq. Miles" to "USA Sq. Miles Driven."

After that, I was more interested in seeing the relationship between the miles driven and number of collisions. So, I have aggregated the cities into one state, inserted yearly data, and visualized the miles driven with collision, with sizing of the line plots depending on the ridership. Data says, the more ridership and miles driven are, higher the collision. Please witness that yourself below, and let me know in canvas or down below in comments if you have any questions!



~Mihir

Comments